2019 EdExcel Biology IGCSE Updates
I haven’t had much time to work on my IGCSE Biology revision blog lately – life seems a bit more busy – but the summer holiday does give me time to sit in front of the computer and work on my blog.
I have been through the new specification and can see there are some “gaps” that I need to fill. So please look out for posts on the following specification points:
- Cell Differentiation and Stem Cells 2.5B, 2.6B
- Balanced Diets and Energy Requirements 2.25, 2.26
- Stomata, Leaves and Gas Exchange 2.42B, 2.43B, 2.44B
- Transpiration and the environmental factors that affect it 2.56B, 2.57B, 2.58B
- Nervous v Hormonal Communication comparison 2.86
- Hormones 2.94, 2.95B
- Hormones of the Menstrual Cycle 3.9, 3.10B, 3.13
- DNA, RNA and Protein Synthesis 3.16B, 3.17B, 3.18B
- Determination of Sex of Offspring 3.26, 3.27
- Fermenters and Industrial Culturing of Microorganisms 5.8
If these posts haven’t appeared by September, please contact me by leaving a comment below and give me a “nudge”!
In the meantime, happy holidays!!
Hi, I cannot find the post on statement 5.8. Can you please reply with a link if it has been created? Thank you!
I haven’t written a post specifically about fermenters but there is a little content in this page: https://pmgbiology.com/2014/11/30/recombinant-dna-a-understanding-for-igcse-biology/
Hope this helps!
Hi, I love your website, thanks a lot for making it as its incredibly helpful for my revision for mock exams 🙂
Would a post on 3.13 be ok if you have time? Thanks!
Good idea. I can’t promise but its about time I wrote some new stuff for you all…
You want something about testosterone and oestrogen and the changes at puberty?
Please can you do 5.8? Thanks
I will certainly have a look for you. Check back in a couple of days….
That’s another amazing post , Thanks for sharing…
all of the tips which you included are very helpful.